Friday, July 11, 2008

Good Luck to All

Just wanted to say good luck to all of those who will be participating in the Ironman 70.3 Rhode Island. I hope everyone has a really good time in my home state and will come back next year. Maybe I will tri for it next year...you never know! I also want to say good luck to my buddy Mark who is running a 15K this weekend!

With all of the advice my blogger peeps have given me, I will do the Wild Dog Triathlon in Bristol, Rhode Island. As blogger Sherry pointed out the race could be a very positive and beneficial experience leading up to my tri in September. So all I need to do now is register and get my butt in gear and train for this race!

Have a good weekend everyone!

3 comments:

Michelle said...

Are you going to watch any of the race Sunday? I'm planning on making Roger Wheeler a stop during my long bike ride Sunday morning - I should be able to get there to see lots of the swimmers come out of the water.

Mark said...

Good job on committing to the race - if you're like me at all, you need something to shoot for! Yeah, the RI 70.3 for you next year is definitely doable! Start your training today!

Unknown said...

Good luck with the training!