Wednesday, July 23, 2008

3 mile run in Providence

I had a great 3 mile run in Providence. It was slow, 3.15 miles in 31.30m but it felt awesome! Ankle pain....what ankle pain. The fact that during the entire run my left ankle didn't hurt was just awesome! I have been waiting for that day. My heart rate was still a little high. The only way to bring it down was to walk and I didn't want to do that so I just tried to relax and control my breathing which brought it down a little. Maybe I just have a natural high heart rate. I mean it was high enough to qualify for someone elses z4 HR. Anyways, with each passing run I feel more and more confident about the Tri in August. I have been thinking about if I should or should not wear a wetsuit for the tri. I don't know if I want to commit on spending lots of money on a wetsuit this year so I might rent one. I know that might sound gross, but I don't have the cash to buy a $300-$400 wetsuit. So until next time.

1 comment:

Rachel said...

Rent and then you'll know what you like and don't like. Not that gross.