Monday, January 14, 2008

Hello Monday

I will not be running for another week. I guess I some how hurt my achilles tendon on my left foot. Right now it feels ok, but as soon as I put weight on my left foot, in a certain way it hurts. So I will back off for a week and then go from there. I hit the pool today for 1500 meters which included some kick board drills and it felt fine. So for the week I will be spending most of my time in the pool and hitting the weights in the fitness center.

Thats about it. A nice and short post.

Enjoy the week!

5 comments:

Michelle said...

That sucks! I hope it heals quickly. I may see you in the pool - hoping to get there at least once during the week.

Mark said...

That sucks bro! At least now that you swim you can still get some training in!

Rachel said...

That sucks. Hang in there. Rest always makes you stronger in the long run.

Anniversary Moments said...

Hi! Thanks for reading my blog and the GU advice! I'll have to give vanilla a try I guess - I've always stayed away from vanilla things because they're so, well, vanilla I guess. Sorry to read about your foot -- give it a rest and hopefully you will feel good as new soon!

GetBackJoJo said...

ohhhh. Take care of that baby. I was out for quite a bit of time last winter with Achilles Tendonitis. Ouch. Enjoy the pool!