Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Ironman 70.3 Rhode Island

Ironman 70.3 Rhode Island coming to my home state on July 13, 2008. I was really excited to see that Ironman 70.3 is coming here. Unfortunately I will not be participating in the inaugural race but this will be my goal race for 2009. I will sign up to be a volunteer. How could I not!!!
I look forward to see if anyone out there in Blogger land will sign up for this race. Feel free to drop me an email if anyone has any questions about where to stay, go to eat....

Anyways, today was a busy day. Went and got my flu shot today. Then went out for a 3 mile run. Not a very exciting day. At least Kim and the kids were home today.

Have a good night everyone!

6 comments:

Jenniferlyn said...

Way to go on volunteering in 08!

Steelhead is in it's 4th year in 08 - however I will be no where ready, so I too m volunteering at this 70.3 - making it my A-race of 09!

We can be Half IM buddies!

Michelle said...

I bet volunteering will be great - looks like a really cool race. Thanks for mentioning the flu shot, too - I need to get mine and get the boys' theirs, too!

Rachel said...

Ugh. Flu shot made me so sick. Those 70.3 are really taking off! I bet it will be beautiful in RI. Good for you to volunteer. I always think that's harder than racing.

John said...

Thanks for the info... I'm usually away on vacation the first two weeks of July but it’s always a possibility. It sounds like a great race!

Jenniferlyn said...

WAY TO GO on your lappage!!!!

I am so happy for you!

Is it sd taht OTHER people get excited when you swim a 50 for the first time?

Nah... I didn't think so. lol!

Tom Mugno said...

I just found out about the 70.3 in RI. Since I live in NY, I'm going to participate. It'll be my first 70.3. I cannot wait!

Thanks for volunteering!