Tuesday, September 25, 2007

A Little Faster

Yesterday's run was great! I ran 3.4 miles in 31mins which is a 9:08 pace. My fastest so far this year. As the end of my 5K race season comes to an end, I would like to go out on a high note and set my goal at 3.1 miles in 28mins. If I could hit that, I would be very happy. My first shot comes in 2 weeks. The St. Francis Fall Festival 5k is a local and the race route is almost the same one I run at least once a week. I know in race conditions I can bust out a little over 9 min mile. Lets just hope and see.

4 comments:

Michelle said...

We're going to have to go for a run together one of these days - I'm right around a 9:00 pace, too.

John said...

Thanks for the comment. This is my last tri for the season!

Good luck at your next 5K!

Dances with Corgis said...

Let's hear it for the home court advantage :)

Unknown said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog.

Congrats on the weight loss. You are definitely doing great.

Nice job on the run, too. Getting faster is always cool.