Friday, June 13, 2008

6 weeks

For the next 6 weeks I probably will not be posting much of anything on this blog. I will be spending a lot of time working. So much so that I will be putting my exercising and training aside. I will explain more after the 6 weeks. I am going to be missing a lot during the next 6 weeks. I will not be able to attend and cheer on my peeps at Lake Placid ( I am really bummed about that one) and I will be missing 3 races. If all goes well, I will get back into training the first week of August, with the hopes of completing a sprint Tri in September. I also will take the time to figure out what is really wrong with my ankle.

Good luck to those who will be participating in the race at Lake Placid. You all have worked so hard and I know by the end of the day you will have accomplished something that is just so amazing and rewarding. For those racing...make sure you are Locked and Loaded for a long day and that Moonpies = good fuel for that long marathon run!!!

Until August.....

2 comments:

Michelle said...

Hope things are ok. Sorry you're going to have to miss so many races. Hopefully you'll still make that tri in September, though!

Rachel said...

Can't wait to hear from you soon!