Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Mystery Injury

I know I mentioned in my last post that my ankle was feeling better, well its not. I am getting worried that I might have really messed something up so I will be looking to a find a local Doc to take a look at it. I have looked on tons of differant websites and I can not pinpoint what is going on. From reading it doesn't sound like Achilles tendonitis or Plantar fasciitis. I can walk for about 5 mins before it starts to hurt, then I would move my foot around a bit walk for another 1 min and the pain would go away. Tell me thats not crazy. I guess I will have to leave this one to the Professionals.

I have really be slacking lately becuase of my foot. I know it is ok to swim and it the weights, but I guess I am just being over cautious. So tomorrow I plan on getting some laps done in the pool.

Have a great Tuesday!

3 comments:

GetBackJoJo said...

overcautious is GOOD. Don't mess with it until a doc figures out what is up!
Take care!

Mike said...

That sucks! Hope you get it sorted soon. Good call to rest up till it has been diagnosed.

Michelle said...

Sorry to hear the foot is still bothering you. I went to South County Orthopedics and really liked them. Good luck, and definitely continue being overcautious, so you don't do any more damage.