Thursday, September 13, 2007

Bike Course

I took a ride on the biathlon's bike course today. I didn't want to go full out but I did push it a little. The course is a 8 mile loop that will be done twice. It is mostly flat with a few small hills but nothing major. I completed the 16 mile ride in 54mins 40sec. A good time for me. I figure I will be around the same time on sunday since I didn't run 5 miles before today's ride. I am going to shoot for 50mins on Sunday. So If I can run the 5 miles in 45 - 50 mins and bike the course in 50mins, I am looking good for a sub 2 hour total time.

So tomorrow I plan on a short 3 mile run just to stay loose and to give my legs a little rest. Saturday I will not run or bike so I will be ready to go on Sunday. 3 days to go!

5 comments:

Mark said...

Nice bro! Now where are those pics of your hawt new bike?

SM said...

I post some pics shortly!

Kim said...

good luck on sunday!!!!

Rachel said...

Good luck! You are going to kill it!

John said...

Thanks for the comment and Good Luck on Sunday!