Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Very Hot Out Today

Today was a very hot day. I picked today to be a rest day for myself. But even though it was hot, I thought I would take a bike ride to the kid's daycare and drop some stuff off. So drank 2 glasses of water, filled my bottle with Gatorade and jumped on the bike. I didnt even get to the end of the road and my shirt was soaked. Reese was eating her mac and cheese that I made for her lunch. She was so cute sitting there. So I dropped off all her little snacks, gave her a kiss on the head and went on my way. I was going to see Brady, but I kinda figured he would flip when I left, so I just peeked in and saw him playing.

So after I left Daycare, I went down onto Main Street in Wakefield and sat on a bench under a tree next to the river and ate a powerbar. The vanilla crisp powerbar is actually pretty good!
After that I just took a nice ride thru town, around Old Mountain Field and back to the house. I was well tired after I got back. During the ride, I didn't push myself at all. It was just nice to get out and enjoy the day. Tomorrow its back to the Y!!

I jumped on the scale today and it read something I haven't seen since before I was married, 231.5. Wow! I just feel so good these past couple of weeks. And to see my weight drop to almost 230 is such a confidence boost.

Breakfast: bowl or Wheaties
Snack: Powerbar
Lunch: Roast beef sandwich
Snack: Handfull of peanuts
Supper: Lean Cusine Pizza
Snack: Fat Free Yorgurt

See Ya!

No comments: