Wednesday, June 20, 2007

June 21

So far today has been a good day. I would have slept until 6:30 this morning but my wife calls me up and tells me she is going to be on the radio at 5:50 this morning. At least she won some movie passes, Go honey!

Working on 5 ½ hours of sleep my energy level was kind of low. I had to be at work early today so I really didn't have time to do a full workout. So I went to the YMCA and completed 2 circuits on the nautilus equipment and then jumped on the treadmill for 2 miles. Not a complete workout but still felt good! Running 2 miles has been getting easier and easier. Next week I am going to push for a consistent 2 ½ miles each time I run. I am hoping by the end of the first week in July I would have run 3 miles on the treadmill at least once. I think a month of running 3 miles from the treadmill to the road is enough for me to finish the 5K in Vegas.

As for food, this morning I ate a half a bowl or Wheaties and a banana, mid morning snack was a handful peanuts. For lunch I had a fat free yogurt and a ham and turkey wrap with lettuce, tomato, green pepper and mustard. For dinner tonight I will have a salad and probably another yogurt. For a snack this evening I will munch on some sunflower seeds while I sit in front of my computer.

The scale read 233.5 this afternoon.

Later!

No comments: